Sunday, January 21, 2018

Thanks For Everything

Hii!! I hope you're not bored of me using kraft cardstock yet because today's another card using the awesome kraft cardstock. I basically wanted to make a bold, bright and colourful card. 


So, I gathered all my shaped dies and picked out the one I felt like using and I picked this banner die. Now, the banner die only has the "fish tail" shape on one end. To make the shape on the other end, I've just flipped over the die and die-cut it again on the other side so that I can get a double edge tail. 

After this step, I've just went to town with the colours but first I stuck them down on the card base. I've used my Prima Watercolour for this to get those very vibrant colours. I've let the first wash of colour dry before add random blobs of deepest shade of the same colour. 

Added the sentiment and finished it off with splatters of white paint! I hope you like this idea and would use your shapes die to make this card as well! 





Happy Days - Stamp Set

Prima Marketing Watercolour

Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment