Saturday, May 12, 2018

((VIDEO)) Copic Coloring Tips and a Clean and Simple Card

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a clean and simple card with some Copic coloring tips featuring the the Unfrogettable stamp set.







I wanted to create a clean and simple rainbow card since that is one of my favorite cards to make. I decided to find a set where the critter could be part of the rainbow and there was an accessory that would also work in many color. Unfrogettable was perfect because I could make a green frog surrounded by colorful mushrooms.



I picked out some rainbow Copics and then began coloring images from the set. I was able to cut them out with my Scan and Cut but I added the Magical Frame die to highlight the main image. I also added a of dimensional tape behind some images to make a more interesting scene. You can get more details in the video:








Adding a frame around the focal image of a card can make it really pop and add interest to a clean and simple card.















Be sure to join the latest Create a Smile Challenge: Texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment