Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hello From Afar

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Have you had the chance to play with the new release? Today I am showing you a card I made using the set Lucent Landscapes.





I am feeling totally uninspired at the moment. So what do you do when no ideas are coming to your head? I turn to oldies but goodies - so for example rainbows. And that was my starting point for this card.



 

  • I started by stamping all three images in the set in black (I used Versafine ink) and heat embossed them in black as well.
  • I die cut circles in two different sizes from the landscapes and added ink blending in rainbow order.
  • For the frames I used the new dies set Postage Edge Circles. I die cut the smallest and the second to smallest a few times from white cardstock. Then I die cut from these circles again, just a little bit smaller and created the frames.
  • For the sentiment I chose one from the set Just Saying Hello and heat embossed it in white on black cardstock.
  • Then all there was left to do was to assemble the card.


Follow Create a Smile on Facebook and Instagram to get all the news!




      

No comments:

Post a Comment