Wednesday, September 13, 2017

((VIDEO)) Gift Card Tags for Halloween

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a gift tag holder and a video with a Halloween theme cards using the Pocket Tag die and the Creepy Cute stamp set.







I had colored a bunch of Halloween images from Creepy Cute when I made last month's project and I wanted to use them up and needed some Halloween treats for some friends/family.




I started by coloring and cutting a whole bunch of images from the Creepy Cute set. I used some on last month's project and saved some for the future. When I wanted to make some Halloween treats to send to my family the images were ready to go. I diecut the pocket tag and added a bit of detail with the glitter washi. For an added surprise I added the 'BOO' sentiment behind where the gift card would go. You can get more details in the video:







If you don't have a digital cutter you can always fussy cut around your images. You can use the tag to hold a small thin piece of candy as well. I suggest bring a tag to the shop to to help you see if the size will work.
















Be sure to follow on Facebook for the most up to date information and inspiration!

3 comments: