Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Little Look

Hey everyone! Today's card feature a little preview of what's coming up in Create A Smile. I hope you like this card and enjoy the tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions. 



Firstly, I painted half of the card panel with gold paint and set it aside to dry. 

To create a border, I used one of the dies from the Pocket Tag die set to create a border for the panel. 


I stamped the beautiful image using Antique Linen and painted it using Distress Ink markers. For the stems, I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to trace the image. I don't know about you but I feel that this gives the image a soft look :) 

I added the sentiment and used dimensional stickers to stick it across the image. 

I hope you like this little preview and stay tune for more! 



Pocket Tag Set - Cool Cuts


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment:

  1. the Border idea is Stunning Marina..great idea ...lovely card

    ReplyDelete