Tuesday, October 11, 2016

You look ... Yummy!!

Hello everyone, 
Raluca here with a cute and simple Halloween card using the adorable "Creepy Cute" stamp set.




Since Halloween is fast approaching I wanted to make a card with the cute zombie pig.



* First of I prepared my watercolor panel by diecut it using the. 
* To add color to the panel I played with my Distress Inks and the ink smooshing technique. 
* I diecut an oval from vellum to place it behind the piggy.
* I colored the image with Marco Raffine colored pencils, fussy cut it and mounted using foam squares on the vellum.
* On the panel I added a strip of black glitter cardstock and a strip of pattern paper.
* I mounted the entire panel on a black card base and my card was done, :)


* If you feel that your image doesn't stand out from the background add a piece of vellum behind it. ;) 







If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca






No comments:

Post a Comment