Saturday, December 26, 2015

Guest Designer Vanessa Amann - Part 3

Hello Folks!

Hope you're having a fantabulous Christmas - it's nearly over and I am here to share the last Christmas project for this season with you.

Guest Designer Vanessa Amann did an amazing job on this one - hope you love it just as much as we do!


Hello everybody, 

It´s me again and, like I promised, today without snowmen. But I could´t resist to use the same stamp set- Cool Buddies. 

idea-bannerpng.png

Looking at the stamp set and trying not to use the snowmen I decided to create a little penguin scene. 


Instructions-bannerpng.png

For my little scene I needed two different penguins. A male and a female. The male was easy, because I could use the hat from the set. For the female one I had to think a bit about but finally I had the idea to use this cute little star. So I stamped first the hat and the star and masked them off and stamped the penguins over them. I colored them in and fuzzy cut them out. For my scene I cut different layers of snow from white card stock and to get a bit more dimension I blended the snow with some ink. The last layer should be the sky, which I colored in darker colors. Finally the sky became obtained some stars and a moon. I wanted everything to be more shiny so I used some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.


Supplies.png

Cool Buddies - Create a Smile
zu Weihnachten - Create a Smile

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope we see us again :)

Vanessa 

_______________

I love love love Vanessa's background. her hills, the stars and one very bright star shining above them - so so cool. And all the blue shading on the snow - swoon! What a perfect spot for penguins to be!

Check out Vanessa's blog to find more of her amazing projects - she never ever disappoints me! It was a pleasure to have Vanessa as a Guest and we hope to see more of her Create A Smile project on our sidebar now and then ;)
Thanks for your beautiful projects, Vanessa.  You ROCK rock rock! :)

Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. A great job Vanessa! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...love those beautiful and adorable penguins!

    ReplyDelete