Saturday, September 5, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - Amaze



Hello everyone, it's Terhi here with another Create A Smile scrapbook layout - this time it's all about telling a story about my daughter's special bond with animals.




While I was seeking something special for title, this phrase from Magic Flowers stamp set really caught my eye. "You constantly amaze me" works perfectly, and she really does amaze me every day!
The same set, Magic Flowers, inspired me to try some fuzzy cutting and decorating the layout with flowers. I prepared that yellow paper by myself, all can be watched from the video below.




Our Create A Smile Paper Packs are really amazing, even though the size is about 6"x6" and they are made and designed especially for cardmaking, I find them really useful for scrapbooking, too! Those cute papers are thick, has a tiny sheen on them and the patterns are so versatile and beautiful. Also, the thickness makes them perfect for any mixedmedia projects, they can take small amounts of wet mediums without getting curly. Really love that kind of features on papers. I used Sending Sunshine papers for this layout, and chose yellows and grays.




Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Magic Flowers
Stencil: Say It! Stencil
Other: Fruitalicious Enamel Stickers, Paper pack - Sending Sunshine

 



Like those papers? Please stay tuned, little birds told me these was not the last papers from Create A Smile ;)


Have a great day!

Terhi xx

2 comments:

  1. WOWZA.
    LOVE all the amazing details....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of the most beautiful layouts ever <3

    ReplyDelete