Monday, August 17, 2015

Sending happy..........

Hi there it's Anja again on the beginning of a new week.
I hope you all enjoyed our release last week and are ready for some more inspiration.

Here is my card for today.

 
 


If you know me by now you know that I love to combine the different stampsets in one card. For this card I used the two newly released stampsets and some older sets.



I started with a white panel and white heat embossed the clouds from the Uplifting set. Also did some masking of the clouds. After the embossing I sponged the background with some distress ink to create a light blue sky. I gave the clouds some extra interest with a grey copic marker.
Now for the stamping I stamped the envelops, the bird and the helikopter from the different stampsets, Letters, Friends & couples and Uplifting.
Did some copic coloring and fuzzy cut the images. Adhered everything to the panel with some foamtape and stamped the sentiments from the set Make a wish and Smiling snowflakes.
I placed the panel on a top folded card and adhered a strip of the patterned paper from the Sending Sunshine paperpack.
To finish the card of I used some fruitalicious enamel stickers.



Stamps;



Enamel stickers;



Paper pack;





Sometimes when your mojo has left the building it will be helpfull to go through your stampsets and figure out how you can combine them. Just play with them and your card will get to life.
You don't always have to use the backgroundstamps for your entire background just use parts of it or in this card just a few envelops. So you get much more out of your stamps.



We would love to see what you all come up with with the new supplies but also with older sets or try to combine them but most of all create with a smile!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great week,

Anja

4 comments:

  1. ohhh my god!! this is awesome! I love this funny Idea! And i love the colors! Can't wait until these stamps are in my mailbox :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anja..your card so so cuttee love your fresh Idea...great color combo too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the little bird delivering the mail by helicopter. Is that a "carrier pigeon"? Made me laugh. What a great design. And the colors you used are perfect for this card. Super design...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Great theme; great card!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete